Monday, September 22, 2008

Charitable Causes

You'll notice a new section in the sidebar today. I thought it appropriate that I add a section for community based charitable organizations. I have always been very involved in various organizations and volunteering is a big part of my life. I believe volunteering helps not only others around you, but it helps you become a better person. It gives you a sense of purpose in this crazy hectic world. There is no better feeling than when you volunteer your time or money for a cause greater than yourself and I believe all people who are able to should get involved in an organization or cause. So each week or possibly as long as a month, I will highlight a great organization that needs your help. Many will be Texas based (well because thats where I am) but others will have national and local chapters you can find in your own community.

And now just because I'm very proud of myself.... I designed our firm's 1st Annual Volunteer Fair flyer.

No comments: