Monday, June 30, 2008

Easy Bake Chicken

With the hectic weekend we had this weekend I didn't feel like cooking much, that and I hadn't gone to the store yet so I just threw together an easy bake casserole recipe from the back of a StoveTop Stuffing Box. Not super healthy but at least it was an easy way to load up on the day's veggies.


  • 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
  • 1-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
  • 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1/3 cup sour cream
  • 1 bag (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
  1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
  2. Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with the stuffing.
  3. Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through.
I used frozen chicken tenders, just baked them according to the package directions, threw a little salt and pepper on them and cut them up. I didn't have a veggie mix so I pulled out some frozen carrots, frozen corn and opened a can of green beans. I mixed them all up and threw the stuff in even frozen. Then baked as directed. I served it with a side of pineapple slices and a nice glass of ice cold milk. Sweet and Simple!

No comments: