Friday, June 27, 2008

First Food Post

I jumped on the blogging bandwagon again. This time I decided to blog about all of my epicurious adventures. (that's an inflated term but we'll go with it) I have always loved to cook for as long as I can remember. I remember growing up pretending to be a chef at the kitchen table. I'd talk to the TV like I had an audience and was a professional. See I was cool way before Rachael Ray. My chef ways disappeared while in high school, I just got sidetracked with too many other activities so I didn't really get back into cooking until college. Now before you jump to any conclusions I'll admit the majority of my meals came from a bag, box or can. But on those few and far between occasions when I actually had cash to burn (after buying beer) I'd head to the grocery store, make sure my roomies would be home and call my friends over to try out my new recipes. Now that I'm newly married and have a toddler at home I find myself torn between cooking the meals I love and finding foods that my little monster can and will eat. This blog will be about this struggle.

No comments: