Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



So last week ended up being a complete disaster as far as menu planning was concerned. I found out that Beauty & the Beast was playing at our local Opera House and just HAD to go!
It was quick spur of the moment and a nice treat, I went with my mom and so we grabbed drinks and dinner before the show downtown at a super yummy place called The Iron Cactus. So Wednesday's meal was shot and after that it was just all down hill. Thursday afternoon, little man came home from preschool with a fever and a rash so dinner was really just a mom & dad snack 'cause he didn't feel like eating. So this week I'll be playing catch-up with a few items....

Monday: Quick Roast Chicken, Yeast Rolls and maybe Chocolate Pie?
Tuesday: Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, Crash Hot Potatoes and Grilled Corn on the Cob
Wednesday: Seven Veggie Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti, Garlic Toast
Thursday: Honey Teryiaki Salmon, Fried Rice and Orange Broccoli
Friday: Frito Pies! Hubby has requested this for awhile now so I'm giving in.
Saturday: Picasso's Pizza - It's Date Night! (well kinda, we'll still have the baby but the 'lil monster will be a grandma's)
Sunday: TBD I really need to do at least 1 new recipe to cut down my pile that's overflowing!

Check out I’m an Organizing Junkie for more meal planning inspiration.

No comments: