Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

ROAR!

It's been a roar-ing weekend and I can't believe it's Monday already! I feel like these days just seem to fly by now and I don't know where the time goes. How can our days feel so rushed when we really don't have school activities and neither my hubby or I work outside of the home!?!


So anyways I've been scrambling to figure out dinners lately so I really need to get back to my meal planning. I started back up with freezer cooking this month and I've found it's super helpful already!

Here's what's on the menu for this week. (I'm just doing dinners right now since I've got a stockpile of breakfast freezer foods)



Monday: Parmesan Fried Chicken Cutlets and Ratatouille
Tuesday: Purple Hull Peas & Rice, Fried Okra and Skillet Ham Steaks (trying to use up the rest of my CSA bushel)
Wednesday: Pork Chops stuffed with Feta & Spinach with Herbed Pitas
Thursday: Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, Crash Hot Potatoes and Grilled Corn on the Cob
Friday: Frito Pies! Hubby has requested this for awhile now so I'm giving in.
Saturday: Beer Brats, Summer Pasta Salad, fresh tomatoes
Sunday: Quick Roast Chicken, Yeast Rolls and maybe Chocolate Pie?

Check out I’m an Organizing Junkie for more meal planning inspiration.

No comments: